Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh dear... I do seem to be lagging...

So I started this blog to prompt me to action to post the things I make and try not to be too concerned with how they end up. Now I am flitting between projects, the ugly ducking dress, still not sure how I want it to look, two very contrasting ideas are swirling in my head and I am not sure which to choose, a new pillow for my recently refinished rocking chair and a bag that I envision myself carrying to get groceries from the summer farmers market. However my indecision has left me with little but scraps, the time has come to pick one! (to do first) Perhaps the bag? Perhaps I'll post sketches.... oh if only someone else could decide....

2 comments:

  1. "oh if only someone else could decide.... "

    Do the bag. You need more bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andre you are too funny! I laughed out loud...at work...in front of a bunch of people...a little strange.

    (I am a confessed bag addict, I love them...sigh)

    ReplyDelete