Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh procrastination how I love thee....

Well I started this blog to move me to action to regularly create things not just wish that I did. Which is not to say that the things that I will make are particularly interesting, noteworthy, or even nice to look. But I decided to have at it so here it goes.

A swan, I am still undecided about adding an eye on one hand a nice little sleepy eye would be lovely. On the other hand.... not sure. I want to make a sweet little dress for my niece when she is a little older. In a dove grey with this as a little pocket on the bottom. Simple, plain almost stoic it will be an ugly duckling dress.....

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope you post the dress once you're done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will as soon as I figure out what I want the dress to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my little endeavors.

    ReplyDelete